Quality Engineer (Managing Quality Systems)
£35,000 per annum + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Quality Engineer required for successful and growing water systems company. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of technology in their industry and work with prestigious clients across the UK and internationally.
The successful Quality Engineer will have previous experience in the engineering industry, those with previous experience within the Water or Wastewater industry, asset management or manufacturing will be at an advantage but this is not essential. Previous experience working to ISO9001 standards is required. You will have an understanding of procurement and construction.
The Quality Engineer Role:
- Oversee aspects regarding internal quality in the company including: technical, design, sales, procurement, project deliver and operations.
- Dealing with customers and suppliers for external quality issues.
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical/quality issues, developing and applying corrective action.
- Project/site coordination – ensuring technical review of designs, manufacturer coordination and ensuring feedback is provided to sales/design.
- Develop supplier performance assessments and quality requirements with procurement.
- Collecting feedback of companies performance on from clients(contractors, consultants and FM)
- Help develop quality standards towards achieving ISO9001.
- Seeking opportunities to make improvement to product or the process.
The Successful Quality Engineer:
- You will have previous experience in the engineering industry.
- Previous experience working to ISO9001 standards.
- You will have an understanding of procurement and construction.