Quality Engineer (Systems/Assurance)
£30,000 to £40,000 TBC + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension + Bonus + Health Care + Training
Monday to Friday (37.5 hour working week 8:30-16:30h)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Quality Engineer to oversee all quality activities and to improve processes in an autonomous role.
The Quality Engineer role will suit candidates from any manufacturing background who have experience in ISO9001, auditing (internal and external) and quality management systems.
The role is focussed on ensuring effective quality systems management and all product quality. You will deal with senior managers through to the shop floor to coordinate and improve procedures.
The role will involve overseeing all quality activities on site as you will be the only Quality Engineer in Leicester. Once established in the role you will also monitor suppliers and carry out audits when needed. The role is improvements focussed and you will be expected to lead and improve the company’s QMS.
This position plays a key part in problem solving and any continuous improvement activities. You will enjoy working for a successful and people focussed business.
The Quality Engineer Role:
* Lead all quality activities and ensure all relevant procedures are in place
* Improve the company’s QMS
* Carry out audits – internal, external and supplier
* Ensure there is a robust process in place to manage Site Audit Plan
* Ensure all processes are in line with ISO9001
* Implement calibration plan
The Quality Engineer Required:
* Quality Engineer from any manufacturing industry
* Experience in ISO9001
* QMS improvements
* Able to manage and organise workload
* Ability to work with multi-disciplined teams to affect change