Role: Quality Inspector
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (dependent on experience) + Company Package
The Quality Inspector will be a key contact within the company, and you will ideally hold a strong estimating / buying background within a Metal Fabrication / Laser Cutting / Sheet Metal industry.
The position will be based on the shop floor, and you will support with production and maintain their inspection processes throughout the business.
You will need to be able to or have an understanding of the following:
* Use of measuring equipment such as micrometers, callipers, height gauges etc.
* Handle internal and external non-conformance
* Root cause investigations
* Creation of inspection reports and work instructions
* Liaise with customers on quality issues
* Ability to read an engineering drawing 1st and 3rd angle
* Work to ISO 9001 standard
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression.
* Free parking.
* Paycare Level 1 Health Support.
The standard working hours will be 08:00 AM - 17:00 PM (Monday to Thursday - 30 mins lunchbreak) and 08:00 AM - 13:00 PM Friday (No lunch).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.