Quality Manager (ISO 90001, GDPR) Manufacturing
Successful business with a manufacturing arm are looking to recruit a Quality Manager into the team. This is a specialist role and ideally they would like a candidate from a Manufacturing background.
Experience / required knowledge
* Experience of managing an ISO certified management system - ISO9001 Quality, ISO 22301 Business Continuity, ISO 27001 Info Sec (Essential)
* Experience of monitoring company GDPR compliance (Desired)
* Experience of managing compliance to a PCI:DSS certified environment (Desired)
* Ideally has a manufacturing type background
* A lead auditor qualification in any of the ISO standards listed above.
The role offers a flexible work pattern of on sote work and work from home.
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...