A close knit and growing Quantity Surveying consultancy are now looking for an "ambitious and ready to hit the ground running" Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham team.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
Based out of the central Birmingham office, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Partners in delivering an array of interesting and challenging Commercial, Media, and Retail projects, as well as a mixture of public and private sector schemes.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will carry out pre and post cost management services and at times, assume the role of an Employers Agent.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveying Director would ideally like to see;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* 3+ years Post Graduation QS experience
* PQS/Consultancy background
* Evidence of both Pre & Post contract handling
* Evidence of Build sector background
* Hungry to become MRICS
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Plus Car allowance
* Structured training in place
* Competitive Bonus Structure
* Professional memberships paid for
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Life & Health insurance
* Exceptional and proven opportunity to grow within
* Flexible working
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Surveyor