A market-leading, specialist Subcontractor are looking to add an ambitious, confident Quantity Surveyor to their Brentwood office.
This Subcontractor provides specialist Façade, Cladding and Reclad services to their clients in and around Essex.
With an annual turnover of £15m and exciting growth ahead, the successful Quantity Surveyor will independently run projects up to £3m with incredible opportunity for progression.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Subcontractor
* Experience working on cladding projects is ideal (but not crucial)
* Experience independently running projects from inception to completion
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Car allowance - £5k
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Unfounded career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Subcontractor / Cost Manager / Construction / Essex / Cladding