An award winning, progressive Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their Brighton office where you will carry out a diverse Quantity Surveying role including project management and employer's agent.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in Brighton, working within a young and keen Quantity Surveying team, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work on a mixture of residential, education, and public sector projects across the South Coast.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will predominantly carry out pre and post cost management services, with elements of Project Management and Employer's Agent.
You will also receive RICS accredited, tailored APC training throughout.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Brighton based
* Client facing / excellent communication skills
* Quantity Surveying background
* Degree qualified or working towards MRICS
* Any PM or EA experience would be a bonus
* Good pre and post contract experience
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 27 days annual leave
* Excellent pension contribution
* APC training costs and professional membership fee
* Flexible working conditions
* Diverse workload
* Private Healthcare
* Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Cost Manager