An award winning, Quantity Surveying consultancy in Brighton are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their young and dynamic team who work across an array of sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be part of an established Quantity Surveying consultancy with nationwide support and a varied pipeline of work including residential, education, and public sector projects.
The Quantity Surveying team carry out a diverse and full Quantity Surveying role including elements of contract administration and project management which they have found benefit those going through their APC assessment.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Able to commute to Brighton
* Quantity Surveying background
* Degree qualified or working towards MRICS
* Any PM or EA/CA experience would be a bonus
* Basic pre or post contract experience
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 27 days annual leave
* Excellent pension contribution
* APC training costs and professional membership fee
* Flexible working conditions
* Diverse workload
* Private Healthcare
* Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant