A professional Quantity Surveying consultancy in Bristol are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who will work on an array of prestigious and interesting private and public sector projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a fast growing office who prioritise self-development and rewarding hard work.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in Bristol and working across the South West, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work on an incredibly diverse client base including commercial, education, residential, and healthcare schemes.
* Work on projects throughout their life cycle
* Offer cost advice
* Prepare cost plans and reports
* Support the junior members
* Support the Directors
The Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* Driving licence
* Experience working within a consultancy/ private practice environment
* Good communication skills
* MRICS, or committed to achieving
* £40,000 - £45,000
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Generous Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company car allowance
* Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
* Excellent work / life balance
* Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
01628 367 048
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Cost Consultant / RICS