A leading property consultancy, who have a large selection of offices across the country (including other countries), is now looking for a positive, creative and qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor will join their team in Cambridge, where you be working alongside a sociable and engaging team of Quantity Surveyors, supporting projects within the Hotel, Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors.
With their skilled and multi-discplined team across the country, this Quantity Surveying team will provide opportunity to expand your knowledge and promote variety amongst projects.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
The key responsiblities will be to promote a positive work environment, continuous development amongst Assistants and ensure client relationships are kept to their strongest.
The Quantity Surveyor
* BSc in Quantity Surveying
* MRICS or MCIOB
* Extensive New Build and Refurbishment experience
* Residential, Office, Commerciall project knowledge
* Close relationship building experience
* Positive and Eager to drive projects forward
* £50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Professional membership fees
* Social events
* Travel expenses
* Discretionary bonus
* Healthcare plan
* Further Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Quantity Surveyor | Chartered | MRICS | Quantity Surveying | Cost Consultancy | Cambridge | Construction