A high-end Main Contractor in Essex is looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their busy team.
This contractor specialises in high-end, prime residential, commercial, and retail fit outs, refurbishments and new builds across London and the South East.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established, medium sized main contractor working on up to 3x live projects in London. The role comes with incredible opportunity for progression and could be the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Surveyor looking to be a valued member of a team and take a step up.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a main contractor or developer
* Experience working on high-end projects is ideal
* Good contractual knowledge of JCT Contracts
* A relevant degree qualification or HNC
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Exciting high end projects in London
* Diverse range of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor / Prime Residential / London / Construction / Essex / Quantity Surveying / Essex