A multi disciplinary Construction Consultancy in Essex are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to strengthen the Quantity Surveying team which also supports the other disciplines within the practice.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a consultancy which has a number of small offices scattered across the UK which is a result of continuous expansion and growth.
The successful Quantity Surveyor shall report into a Partner and assist the current QS team in delivering a varied portfolio of education and residential projects across Essex and London.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a Quantity Surveying, or RICS accredited degree
* circa 18+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy /pqs firm
* Team player
* Basic pre and, or post contract knowledge
* Driving licence and comfortable commuting around Essex
* £30,000 - £35,000
* Flexible working conditions
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private medical healthcare
* Life assurance
* Salary review
* Discretional bonus
* RICS membership fees
* APC support and mentoring
* Work phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Quantity Surveying