The largest non-national decorating company are looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic Chelmsford office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a multidisciplinary company that has three specialist arms including Painting & Decorating, Landscaping & Fire Protection with 65 live contracts and exciting plans for expansion.
This role comes with incredibly opportunity for progression working closely alongside the Commercial Manager and Directors.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* A valid UK driving license
* A relevant degree qualification or HNC/HND
* Experience within painting & decorating is beneficial but not crucial
* Experience working with a subcontractor is beneficial but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Car allowance
* Great opportunity for progression
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Regular salary reviews
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Decorating / Subcontractor / Painting / Contractor / Construction / Interiors / Chelmsford