A market leading House Builder in Chelmsford are looking to add a commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing all costs relating to exciting upcoming New Build Residential Developments. Focusing on minimizing costs of a project to enhance margin and value for money while still achieving high standards of quality.
The role comes with unfounded opportunity for progression to Senior Quantity Surveyor and could be the perfect opportunity for a driven QS looking for guidance and support to take the next step in their career.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a House Builder / Developer
* Experience working on residential new build projects
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
* COINS experience is ideal!
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays (option to buy or sell 5 days)
* Private healthcare
* Sharesave scheme
* Company car or car allowance
* Support with Professional Membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with Residential experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / Residential / Chelmsford