A well-established, successful Main Contractor in Colchester are looking to add a commercially minded, confident Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on exciting new build and refurbishment projects across the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Public, and Private sectors.
The role is office based with occasional site visits when needed. They also offer flexible working from home also.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experience working on projects from inception to completion
* Experience in a surveying role
* A construction related degree qualification
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance / company car
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Diverse workload
* Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / Essex