A market leading Main Contractor in Wilmslow are looking to add a talented, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will build, fit-out, and extend buildings for public and private clients nationwide, specifically across the Healthcare and Education sectors.
This company boasts an expertise and extensive experience in the provision of off-site modular builds, fast-track traditional construction and the fit out of buildings.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a fantastic, well established commercial team consisting of 8 surveyors, independently running projects with support from a Senior Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
* Experienced working on new build or refurbishment projects
* Experience working on projects from inception to completion
* A construction related degree qualifications
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Car allowance
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Long term career progression
* Support with qualifications & chartership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Manchester / Developer