A small, but established Quantity Surveying consultancy, are now seeking a hands on and client facing Quantity Surveyor, to join their team in Huddersfield.
With a flexibility of working from home or from their office, the Quantity Surveyor will be providing services for large and leading Leisure / F&B clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyor, will be working with a small and hard-working team, who have just been given the green light on New Build, Refurbishment and Extension projects.
Based 15 minutes from Huddersfield, the successful Quantity Surveyor will join an award-wining, driven and growing team of Quantity Surveyors.
The Quantity Surveyor will join a competitive and rewarding consultancy, who are now ready to hit the ground running with their clients.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveying Director would like to see the following;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Experience with running own projects
* Strong post contract experience
* Project exposure with Pubs, Restaurants, Leisure centres and Retail
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Uncapped progression pathway to Directorship
* Performance based bonus
* Collaborative work structure
* Car allowance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
* Professional subscriptions
* Continued professional training
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Quantity Surveyor | Cost Consultancy | Leeds | Yorkshire | Quantity Surveying