A rare opportunity has arisen for a talented, hardworking Quantity Surveyor to work client side for an award-winning hospitality company based in Islington.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work closely alongside the Director on all aspects of the role including acquisitions, acquiring property, and delivering fit out projects from inception to completion.
Working specifically on exciting hospitality and leisure fit out projects in a dynamic, fast paced role which offers a wealth of experience and progression like no other.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a main contractor
* Experience working within the fit out or hospitality sectors
* A strong understanding of costs such as cost planning and cost control
* A construction related degree is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Processional RICS training
* MRICS fees
* Incredible unrestricted career progression
* Exciting, fast paced working environment
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career opportunities, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Hospitality / Construction / Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor / Quantity Surveying