The Quantity Surveying Director of a multi functional consultancy is seeking a hard-working Quantity Surveyor to join his team in Kent/South East London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for delivering smaller jobs across the education and residential sectors whilst also supporting the Associate Directors on more complex and technically challenging schemes.
You will be joining a core of young, ambitious Quantity Surveyors who are currently going through their APC training. Thus, an ideal opportuntity for a Quantity Surveyor seeking support through to MRICS and greater responsibility within a nuturing environment.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified and working towards MRICS
* Experience of managing smaller projects
* Good pre and post contract experience
* An interest or experience of carrying out an EA/PM role is always welcomed
* Excellent communication skills
* Driving licence
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Join a tailored and proven, APC programme
* RICS subscription fees
* Pension contribution
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexi working
* Sick pay
* Travel allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / RICS / Construction / Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent