A thriving House Builder in Leicester are looking to add a confident, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
With over 15 years success in the industry, this company have built a fantastic reputation designing & building high quality homes in areas such as Northampton, Leicester, and Nottingham.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join at an exciting time of growth, with impressive plans for the future and a strong pipeline of projects to match.
The role comes with great support from the senior management team and limitless opportunity for long term progression within the company.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Developer / House Builder
* Experience working on residential new build projects
* Previous experience in a surveying role or looking for a step up
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £40,000 - £55,000
* Travel allowance / company car
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Training and support
* Company phone & laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / Residential / QS / Leicester