A knowledgeable, Chartered Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor eager to take on greater responsibility and to continue on their pathway to achieving MRICS.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in Maidstone, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Director and Senior Quantity Surveyor in delivering residential, industrial, and commercial projects across London, Kent and the South East.
In the initial 3-6 months, the successful Quantity Surveyor shall carry out a mix of pre and post contract services such as preparing bills of quantities and interim valuations. Once settled, the Quantity Surveyor will then start running jobs with support from a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified or currently studying
* Driving licence and car
* 12+ months Quantity Surveying experience within a PQS/Consultancy
* Basic pre and post contract knowledge
* Hard working, ambitious, team player
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* APC training and CPD sessions
* Broad portfolio of work
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Greater responsibility
* Phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Surveying / Cost Manager