A professional and long standing Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a skillful Quantity Surveyor who has excellent pre and post contract experience, as well as being comfortable in carrying out Employer's Agent duties.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of residential projects for housing associations from inception to completion.
You will also work alongside a Partner and at times support him by acting in an Employer's Agent capacity.
The Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
* Completed a RICS accredited degree
* A successful track record of delivering projects from inception to completion
* Residential project experience
* Client facing
* Acted as Employer's Agent
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Extensive training and development
* RICS fess
* Laptop and mobile
* Performance related bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Employer's Agent considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management