A close knit, Cost Management practice are seeking an intelligent Quantity Surveyor who would be interested in working within the High End / Private Residential sector.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside an Associate Director and Partner, acting as a Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager on an array of projects for several, confidential, high net worth clients.
Based at their London Bridge office, you will get exposed to both pre and post contract roles, whilst having the opportunity to run your own projects with the necessary support.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Quantity Surveying degree, or similar
* 2+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
* Good communication skills
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Flexible working
* Prestigious projects
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional membership fees
* 2x yearly bonus review
* Training courses
* Professional development and growth
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / MRICS