The Commercial Director of a large student accommodation provider are seeking an inhouse Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team.
This is a unique, client side role which offers an exciting and rare opportunity for an ambitious, client facing Quantity Surveyor with strong finance skills, as you manage the company's internal finances.
You will also be supported by a consultancy who act as the Quantity Surveyor's on all of the clients schemes. Thus, you will benefit from their APC training and development in what could be described as a dual role.
* 2 to 4 years in a Private Practice / Consultancy environment
* Experience of working within Student Accommodation or high rise projects
* Client facing and strong communication skills
* Hold a RICS accredited degree
* £30,000 - £35,000, or day rate
* Work client side and supported by a QS consultancy
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* APC training and development
* Bonus scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Social and charitable events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Construction