A global Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with high end, hotel project experience to join their rapidly expanding cost management team in London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Partner and Associate on an array of large scale, high end, hospitality projects throughout the UK.
The opportunity also presents a clear pathway to Senior Associate Quantity Surveyor in the next 12-18 months.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Minimum of 5 years Quantity Surveying experience
* Worked within a UK consultancy / private practice environment.
* Ambitious and client facing
* Hotel project experience
* £40,000 - £55,000
* Private Medical insurance
* Health & Leisure contributions
* Professional subscription
* Social events
* Career progression
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Season ticket loan, interest free
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Project Surveyor / Construction