A Chartered, Quantity Surveying consultancy in Central London are seeking a project focused Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding team.
Working alongside the Directors and Associates, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a broad range of residential, office, infrastructure, and hospitality schemes across the South East.
At times you will be expected to take the primary lead on schemes and at other times, support the wider Quantity Surveying team.
The Quantity Surveyor
* BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
* Pushing towards MRICS, or chartered already
* Good pre and post contract experience
* UK consultancy / private practice background
* Comfortable working with clients and a cross sector of projects
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional subscription fee
* Training and career development
* Healthcare scheme
* Flexible working
* Interesting and diverse project load
* Enthusiastic and positive working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying