A global construction consultancy with a close knit Quantity Surveying team in London are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who will work across an array of public sector projects including education and healthcare.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Directors and the Project Management team, carrying out a full Quantity Surveying / Cost Management role on projects from inception to completion.
As well as Education and Healthcare projects, you will also be exposed to the Hospitality and Residential sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Hold a Quantity Surveying degree or similar
* Preferably MRICS or close to completing
* Independent and confident character
* Previous experience within a consultancy / pqs environment
* Public sector, project experience would be a bonus
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional subscription fee
* APC training
* Pension Scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Broad range of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / MRICS / Construction