A highly respected, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is interested in undertaking additional Project Management/Employers Agent roles.
Joining a diverse and talented, Quantity Surveying team in West London, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of residential projects including joint venture and developer works valuing up to £100m.
This opportunity offers the chance to expand your Quantity Surveying skill set, join a stable consultancy who remained stable throughout the pandemic, and an environment that encourages progression and development.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a RICS accredited degree
* Minimum of 3 years' Quantity Surveying experience
* Working towards MRICS, if not completed already
* Good pre and post contract experience
* Project Management or Employer's Agent exposure
* Well spoken and hard working
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Pension contribution
* Life cover
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Christmas period off
* Childcare vouchers
* Private healthcare
* APC training and career development
* Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Project Manager / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent