A young and dynamic, multi disciplinary consultancy in London are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor who will work alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor on a raft of interesting commercial sector projects.
Based near Victoria, the successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a rapidly expanding consultancy with an ambitious and forward thinking Quantity Surveying team who work on UK and International projects within the Commercial, Health, Hospitality and Residential sectors.
The role will include managing projects from inception to completion, offers a platform to move into a Senior Quantity Surveying position and to be more involved in the business.
The Project Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
* Ambitious and client facing character
* MRICS, or working towards Chartership
* pre and post contract experience
* Experience within a UK consultancy/private practice environment
* Commercial sector experience would be beneficial
* £45,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working
* Bonus scheme
* International projects
* Professional subscription fees
* Training and career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor