A multi disciplinary, Chartered Surveying practice in North London are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work alongside their Associate Quantity Surveyor on an array of interesting projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will carry out a Quantity Surveying and, at times, an Employers Agent role on a mixture of sizeable new build projects, schemes with Kensignton and Chelsea, plus a variety of high rise projects.
You will be supported by an extremely personable and supportive Associate Quantity Surveyor who will also act as your APC counsellor.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree or similar
* Working towards MRICS
* Comfortable carrying pre and post contract roles independently
* Contract administration and or employers agent experience would be beneficial
* Team player
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension contribution
* APC support
* Professional membership fees
* Work from home
* Mobile and laptop
* Fast paced, career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Surveying