A Partner led, Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for greater autonomy and faster paced career progression.
Working a short distance from London Liverpool Street, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work have the support of the Partners whilst working on commercial, client driven projects, within the office and residential sectors.
Outside of running your own projects from inception to completion, the successful Quantity Surveyor will receive first hand APC support and a tailored career progression plan.
The Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS, or working towards
* Commercial and or Residential project experience
* Good pre and post contract experience
* Ambitious with excellent communication skills
* Worked within a PQS/Consultancy environment
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Tailored APC support
* Professional subscription fees
* Flexible working
* Fast paced, career progression
* Work phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Construction