A boutique Quantity Surveying consultancy based in the affluent area of Bond Street are seeking a client facing Quantity Surveyor eager for self-development and career progression.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 20 including 4 Partners, one of which is a leading, RICS accredited, APC assessor.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Weekly, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work on an array of high profile and interesting, private sector projects including high end residential, mixed use, and hospitality schemes.
On said projects, you will have the opportunity to manage the projects from inception to completion, carrying out a Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration role, with the support of the Partners where required.
The Quantity Surveyor
* 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy environment
* Hold a RICS accredited degree
* Good pre and post contract experience
* Comfortable using your own initiative
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Excellent communication skills
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 26 days annual leave
* Career development
* Extensive, internal APC support and training
* Professional memberships
* Medical care
* Diverse project exposure
* Laptop and mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
01628 367 048
Cost Management / RICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying