A well-established Plant & Scaffolding Contractor in London are looking to add a confident Quantity Surveyor to their busy team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have their own autonomy on projects, working with a small commercial team of 4 Surveyors, reporting to the Commercial Director.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience working with a Sub Contractor
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £50,000 - £60,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Diverse and interesting workload
* Ongoing training and development scheme
* Car allowance
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Plant / Scaffolding / Contractor / London / Construction / Quantity Surveying