The Head of Property and lead Quantity Surveyor for the award winning Flight Club and Shuffle Board is seeking an articulate, enthusiastic and hard working Quantity Surveyor to join him on this amazing journey as part of their inhouse Quantity Surveying team.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working client side, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director on all aspects of the role including acquisitions, acquiring property, and delivering fit out projects from inception to completion across the UK.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will undertake a fast paced and demanding role which offers a wealth of experience and progression like no other.
The Quantity Surveyor:
* Either from a PQS or Contractor background.
* Good with costs and understands the details
* UK construction experience
* Preferably within the fit out, or hospitality, or leisure sectors.
* Understand Red Engine - their culture, USP, the brand
* Excellent communication skills
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional RICS training
* MRICS fee
* Unrestricted career progression
* Fast paced working environment
* Exposure to more than just quantity surveying
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Hospitality / Construction / Cost Manager / Project Surveyor / Quantity Surveying