A prestigious, property consultancy with an International presence but complimented with a family feel environment, is seeking a driven and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their Cost Management division in London due to the increased work load.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Director and Associate Quantity Surveyor in delivering an array of commercial office, sports & leisure, and residential projects across the UK and Europe.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the freedom to run their own projects whilst having the necessary support in the background.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Minimum of 2.5 years' cost management/quantity surveying experience
* PQS/ Consultancy background
* Degree qualified
* Driven, ambitious, hard working
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* Excellent communication skills
* £30,000 - £45,000 basic salary
* Car allowance
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Season ticket loan
* Pension contribution
* 25 days annual leave
* Birthday off
* Cycle to work scheme
* Retail vouchers,
* Gym discounts
* Professional membership fees
* Training costs
* Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Cost Consultant