A market leading, Cost and Project Management consultancy is seeking a forward-thinking Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager who would be interested in being part of an exciting project; that being to help develop the Cost Management division.
Working alongside a Director, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be able to travel to Buckinghamshire and London where you will be working on interesting projects within the healthcare sector.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on projects from inception through to completion whilst receiving daily guidance (where necessary) and tailored APC support.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Comfortable travelling to both Buckinghamshire and London
* Degree qualified
* Previous cost management / cost consultancy experience
* Ideally 3+ years' experience
* Any healthcare sector experience would be an advantage.
* £35,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* APC training
* The opportunity to develop a cost management division
* Pension contribution
* Mobile and laptop
* Car allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Short and long term, career opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Project Manager / RICS / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor