A Cost and Project Management consultancy which has seen a rapid rise in short and long term work is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their established London office.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based a stones throw from Barbican station, the successful Quantity Surveyor will team up alongside a Senior and Associate Quantity Surveyor where you will work across a mix of residential, hospitality, retail and office jobs.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor will run smaller projects throughout their project life cycle whilst supporting on larger projects valuing over £50m.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* Working towards completing your APC, or MRICS
* Good, general construction knowledge
* Minimum of 2 years PQS / consultancy experience
* Excellent communication skills
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* RICS training costs
* Professional membership fee
* Laptop and mobile
* Project diversity and responsibility
* Pension contribution
* Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS