An established Plant & Scaffolding Contractor in East London are looking to add a commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a small commercial team of 4 surveyors, reporting to the Commercial Director, working autonomously on projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience working with a Main Contractor or Sub Contractor
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £50,000 - £60,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Training and development scheme
* Car allowance
* Company laptop
* Company phone
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Subcontractor / Main Contractor / Quantity Surveying / Scaffolding / London