A well cultured, ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an eager to learn Quantity Surveyor who is interested in networking and progressing their career.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work under a Partner who heads up an exceptional Quantity Surveying team who work across an array of commercial projects for high recognised clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a balanced opportunity of being thrown into the deep end for important clients, whilst having the safety net of an experienced team around you.
The Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS, or close to completing
* Eager to learn and progress
* Interested in networking with clients
* Commercial project experience would be an advantage
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* RICS subscription fees
* Parental pay
* Life assurance cover
* Health insurance
* Performance related bonus
* Pension contribution
* Health and wellbeing seminars
* Social events
* Remote work
* Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager