A creative Cost Consultancy and Project Management practice are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable running small jobs independently and eager to take on further responsibility alongside the Associate Quantity Surveyors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a diverse Quantity Surveying team who primarily focus on high quality projects across London and Dubai, mainly angled towards the hospitality, leisure, and residential sectors.
Not only will the successful Quantity Surveyor benefit from an array of prestigious projects. You will also have the chance to work with some of the most sought-after clients in the world.
The Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS, or working towards completing
* Comfortable working in a small quantity surveying / cost management team
* A track record of running small jobs independently
* Good pre and post contract experience
* PQS/Consultancy background
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Prestigious and exciting projects
* Professional membership fees
* APC and career focused training
* Pension scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant