A Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to lead their Quantity Surveying service across London, from there ideally located office based next door to London Liverpool Street Station.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Partners and the Quantity Surveying team in Essex, the successful Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for sourcing and deliver new work, whilst also building a team for the London office.
A unique position for a Quantity Surveyor seeking a Director/Partner level position within an established and highly reputable consultancy.
The Quantity Surveyor
* MRICS, or extensive Quantity Surveying experience
* Comfortable in developing new business
* Exceptional quantity surveying skill set
* Happy to be based in London
* Client facing
* Seeking a long term, career defining role
* £75,000 - £85,000
* Profit share
* Bonus / commission for new work
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Flexible working conditions
* Career defining role
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Director / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Associate Director