A forward-thinking, modern Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a client facing Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding Quantity Surveying team in London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a range of residential and commercial fit out projects across the South East for several, exclusive clients; supported and reporting to an Associate Quantity Surveyor and Director.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be part of a consultancy who offer extensive training, career progression, and an enjoyable working environment.
The Quantity Surveyor
* 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience
* Committed to achieving MRICS, via the APC
* Commercial or Residential project experience would be a plus
* Client facing
* Consultancy / cost management background
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 27 days annual leave (with an additional one day for each year of service)
* Healthcare (including family cover)
* Clear and extensive bonus scheme
* Career Progression
* Professional Membership
* APC training
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Construction