A vibrant and dynamic Cost Management consultancy near London Bridge are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is capable of preparing cost plans with minimal support.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Joining a close knit team, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a wealth of high-end projects and high profile clients within the residential sector.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work under the direction of a Senior Quantity Surveyor, who will provide you with an array of pre and post contract duties for you to push forward with.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Comfortable creating Cost Plans of £2m or more.
* Hold a RICS accredited degree and focused on achieving MRICS (if not MRICS already)
* Team player
* Professional and client facing
* Comfortable working in a small team
* Enjoy residential projects
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Mobile and laptop
* Flexible working
* 2x yearly bonus - performance related
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Project Management / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant