A young, sociable and expanding Quantity Surveying practice are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is eager for greater responsibility and faster paced career progression.
Working within a team of 15 based in East Central London, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work across commercial, retail, health, and sport projects from inception to completion.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor will have their own projects (up to £15m) to manage independently with Director level support if necessary.
The Quantity Surveyor
* RICS degree or working towards completing
* Pre and post contract experience
* 2+ years' experience within a consultancy / pqs environment
* Sociable and professional character
* Eager for greater responsibility
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Day release / study leave
* Tailored APC training
* Healthcare benefits
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Social events
* Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Project Surveyor