A close knit Cost Consultancy with a base in London and the South West are seeking a presentable Quantity Surveyor from a consultancy background to join their London office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on several projects which will strengthen your quantity surveying knowledge and help push you towards running your own projects.
Projects will include a mix of high end residential schemes in Wimbledon and Hampstead (circa £3m), alongside some commercial interior projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will also be supported through their education and APC training.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a RICS accredited degree, or going through the apprenticeship scheme
* 2+ years' Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
* Team player, proactive, presentable
* Understand the basics of the construction process (pre and post contract)
* Eager to push towards MRICS and run your own projects
* £25,000 - £35,000
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Degree support
* APC training
* Professional membership fee
* Flexible working
* Supportive and sociable working environment
* Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying apprenticeship / Surveyor