A leading Cost Consultancy are seeking a professional M&E Quantity Surveyor as they grow their highly impressive and skillful, M&E Cost Management team in Central London.
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a range of technically challenging and stimulating projects where being able to prepare cost plans independently, is important.
Initially you will be working on an array of high end, hospitality, commercial, and industrial projects in London.
* Managing the M&E costs
* Providing commercial advice to clients
* Pre and post contract services
The M&E Quantity Surveyor
* 3+ years' M&E experience
* Able to produce cost plans independently
* Quantity Surveying consultancy/professional QS background
* Client facing and professional manner
* Team player
* Able to work independently.
* £35,000 - £50,000
* 28 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, plus bank holidays
* Car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Professional membership fees and training
* Career development
* Charity and social events
* New flexible working scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Mechanical and Electrical / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Construction