A family feel, construction consultancy in Gloucestershire are seeking a professional and intelligent Quantity Surveyor to join their exceptionally busy and thriving, Quantity Surveying team in the South West.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director, however, will be given the freedom and responsibility to work across an array of projects, providing detailed, pre-construction services whilst also being a key contact for clients.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree or similar
* MRICS, or working towards
* Client side/PQS/ Consultancy experience
* Good communication skills
* Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
* Able to commute to Cheltenham
* £35,000 - £50,000
* 25 days annual leave
* Career development
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Gloucestershire / Cost Manager / Surveying / Cost consultancy / Senior Quantity Surveyor