A thriving Main Contractor in Potters Bar are looking to add a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on exciting new build, design & build, and major refurbishment projects across the Residential, Education, Healthcare, and Commercial sectors.
The role is office based in Potters Bar with opportunity to work from home and attend site visits when needed. All sites are within a 25 mile radius from the office.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience working across a variety of sectors is ideal
* Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
* A HNC or degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Good career progression and salary reviews
* Company car or car allowance
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Hertfordshire / Potters Bar /