A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established, medium-sized Construction Company based in Uxbridge.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on a broad variety of projects including new builds, major extensions, conversions, refurbishments, and high-rise builds in London.
The role comes with significant career progression and is a brilliant opportunity for a career focused Quantity Surveyor looking to take on more responsibility and grow with a company long term.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Previous experience in a surveying role
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
* Experience working on projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £45,000 - £55,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company phone & laptop
* Car allowance
* Diverse & interesting workload
* Long term career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Commercial / Cost Manager / London