A chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy in Surrey are seeking a professional Quantity Surveyor who is eager to push forward with their APC diary and take on greater responsibility.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a talented a diversely skilled team of 15+ Quantity Surveyors who work across an array of projects from education, historic buildings, and residential.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor's role will be split into two. The first part will be supporting a Partner, undertaking pre contract duties as and when required.
Secondly, and more interestingly, you will pick up your own jobs and run them from the initial feasibility right through the settling the final accounts.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* Working towards completing your APC
* 18+ months experience within a consultancy environment
* Based in Surrey
* Well spoken and eager for greater responsibility
* Comfortable working in a small team
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Extensive APC training / Impressive pass rate
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Laptop and mobile
* Pension contribution
* Fast paced career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Consultant